edinburgh

edinburgh

June 19, 2013

Toulon: the hidden pearl

I could never imagine that Toulon is a city full of diversity and possibilities, especially when it comes to nature. the streets quickly become familiar but the rest of the region is ready to be explored over and over again.
after living in Marseille and Nice it's quite a change. Toulon is in between and hasn't been the most attractive tourist destination in the past years. however, it's slowly changing and I'll have the chance to observe that as I'm going to stay here for the next year.
it's quite exciting to settle down again in southern France; I've met wonderful people who are both my colleagues and friends.
anyway, there will be more stories coming. this was just a short note.
 
may - june 2013

1 comment:

beate eglite said...

man taa patiik veco onkulju bilde!

un apsveicu ar noenkuroshanos Francijaa uz veel gadu !

bisou